1. What Is Personal Information
Personal Information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual. In California, Personal Information also includes information that can be directly or indirectly linked to a particular household.
2. When We Collect Your Personal Information
We may collect your Personal Information when you:
• Visit our website
• Visit our social media pages
• Visit our stores or office
• Contact us or when we communicate with you
• Use our products and services as an authorized user on behalf of one of our customers
• Sign up for marketing emails or place an order resulting in transactional emails
• Register for, attend, or participate in one of our events, contests, or sweepstakes
Information About You We Receive from Third Party Vendors: Other companies we do business with may provide us with additional Personal Information (such as, for example, names, mailing addresses and email addresses, as well as aggregated demographic and other usage information).
3. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
• Contact Information: Including name, address, email address, and phone numbers
• Account Information: Including username, password, and other credentials.
• Financial Information: Including bank and credit account information or other payment system information.
• User Information: Including login history, purchase history,communications, preferences, and demographic information.
• Information from Social Media Accounts: Including information concerning your name and social media profiles
• Other Information: Including birthdate
• Automatically Collected Information: Including IP address, device identification,browser type and setting, system usage and settings, referring website addresses, geolocation data, email tracking, browsing and content access activity on our website
4. Purposes for Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following business or commercial purposes:
Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information, financial information,and commercial information to:
• Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription or registration;
• Communicate with you about your order, subscription, loyalty status or registration;
• Process any subscription or registration you make to one of our services; and
• Maintain your "Wish List" or “Shopping Cart” through your account
Analytical Purposes: We use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, psychographical, demographic information in aggregate, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your contact information,commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data, and inferences to:
• Inform you of our new products, services and offers
• Provide you with and measure and optimize targeted advertising
• Run contests, promotions and sweepstakes
Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
• Provide and maintain functionality on our website, including our live chat and customer review features
• Handle your customer services requests
• Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our stores, and websites
Review and Content Creation Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, and content that you have generated or created to enable reviews of our products and to display content that you have created and allowed us to display on our website and services and on social media and other advertising.
Security: We use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, geolocation data, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect this website, our company, you, and others, and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
Like many websites, we use “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s device containing information about the user’s visit to a website. The types of cookies we use include:
• Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to track information about a user’s visit, including IP address, time and duration of website visit, pages viewed,visit source/referring site, and time zone. We use this information to administer and improve our website.
• Functional Cookies: We use these cookies to keep track of log on IDs, systempreferences, and tracking pages viewed.
• Advertising Cookies: We use these cookies to help you find products you might be most interested in or to serve targeted advertising and marketing offers to you.
• Third Party Cookies: We may use third party cookies and other technology to gather information that can be used to market our products to you on third-party websites.
• Other cookies necessary for the performance and functioning of our website.
You can change the user settings in your browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your device. If you turn off cookies, you may not have access to all of the features of our website.
While some internet browsers offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked,these features are not yet uniform and there is no common standard adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators. Therefore, we do not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to our website.
Our websites are not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us by using the information in the “How To Contact Us”section below and we will take steps to delete the Personal Information from our systems.
7. How We Share Information with Third Parties
Our Service Providers: We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, marketing, shipping, data analysis and management, promotional services, IT and system administration,data hosting, and research. We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with our policies and practices, and with any governing laws and regulations.
Our Select Partners: From time to time we might establish a business relationship with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. These are known as our Select Partners. In such cases we might rent,exchange, share and/or cross-reference information, including contact information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you.
Compliance and Safety: We may share Personal Information as necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions, detect and prevent fraud, ensure the safety and security of our customers and other persons, and protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our customers and third parties.
Professional Advisers: In individual instances, we may share Personal Information with professional advisers acting as service providers, data processors, orjoint controllers - including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
Third Parties Involved in a Corporate Transaction: We may share Personal Information with a third party if we are involved in a merger,reorganization, dissolution or other corporate change, or if some or all of our business, assets or stock are acquired by a third party.
To Governmental Authorities, Courts, and Regulators: We may share Personal Information with government authorities, courts or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws.
8. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take reasonable technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps to protect Personal Information. We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption across our website and apps. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
9. How Long We Keep Personal Information
We may retain Personal Information for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection or as long as required to fulfill our legal obligations.
10. Your Rights
Depending on the geographical region in which you live, you may have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information, including rights to:
• Know what Personal Information about you we have collected
• Obtain a copy of the Personal Information about you in a usable format that can be transferred to another data controller;
• Know more about how we processed your Personal Information;
• Know what Personal Information about you we have collected;
• Fix inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information;
• Have your Personal Information removed or deleted;
• Restrict our processing of your Personal Information;
• Transfer your Personal Information to another data controller;
• Object to our processing and use of your Personal Information;
• Opt out of certain disclosures of your Personal Information to third parties;
• If you’re between the ages of 13 and 16, opt in to the collection, disclosure or sale of your Personal Information;
• Not be discriminated against for exercising your rights. If you request that we delete your Personal Information, certain of our products and services may no longer be available to you;
• Not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, which has legal or other significant effects on you;
• Withdraw your consent at any time (to the extent we base processing on consent), without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal; and
• Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, please contact us by using the information in the “How To Contact Us” section, below. We try to respond to all legitimate, verifiable requests as quickly as possible and will contact you if we need additional information.
There are also several ways to update information you have provided to us. You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website andvisiting your account profile page. You can also Visit AccountServices for instructions on accessing and updating your personal account information.
11. Email Policy
We comply fully with the federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. If you feel you have received an email from us in error, please contact us at email@example.com
Transactional-Related Emails: You may receive emails from us regarding your registration and orders you make.
Promotional and Informational Email Newsletters: If you choose to opt-in to our email newsletters, we will use your email address to periodically send you special offers and updates about our products and services. If you no longer wish to receive a specific newsletter, click on the “Unsubscribe” link located near the bottom of each email newsletter. You can also contact us using the information in the "How To Contact Use" section below to be removed from our email list.
Survey Emails: We may send you emails inviting you to participate in user surveys, asking for feedback on us or existing or prospective products and services, as well as information to better understand our users. User surveys greatly help us to improve our Web site, and any information we obtain in such surveys will not be shared with third parties, except in anonymized form.
Emails From You: If you send us emails, you should be aware that information disclosed in emails may not be secure or encrypted and thus may be available to others. We suggest that you exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal or confidential information in emails. We will use your email address to respond directly to your questions or comments.
12. Changes to Our Policy
13. Special Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information, and your rights under the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information Collected: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the categories of Personal Information identified above in Section 3 “Personal Information We Collect”.
Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Data: We collect Personal Information for the business and commercial purposes described above in Section 4 “Purposes For Use Of Personal Information”.
Categories of Sources of Personal Information: We collect Personal Information from you and the sources described above in Section 2 “When We Collect Your Personal Information”.
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed Personal Information for business or commercial purposes: personal identifiers, contact information, internet and electronic network activity information, user information, and other information that we have derived or inferred about you, that relates to you, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you.
Categories of Third Parties with Whom We Share Personal Information: We may share your Personal Information with the third parties as described above in Section 7 “How We Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties”.
Sale of Personal Information: We may “sell” (defined in CCPA as " renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration") the following categories of personal information:
• Characteristics of protected classifications under California and federal law;
• Internet/electronic activity;
• Commercial information; and
• Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, preferences, behavior and attitudes.
We “sell” your personal information to Select Partners and to digital advertising networks. We do not knowingly collect or sell the personal information of minors under the age of 16.
Your Consumer Rights: California consumers have the right to request information regarding their Personal Information, a copy of their Personal Information, additional details about our information practices, and deletion of their Personal Information (subject to certain exceptions). California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of Personal Information, if applicable.
You may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing written materials demonstrating that you have granted the agent authorization to act on your behalf. Please note that if an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may need to contact you to verify your identity and protect the security of your Personal Information.
We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Right to Know: You may request information about and a copy of the Personal Information we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, the sources of such collection, the categories of Personal Information we share for a business or commercial purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information. You can make these requests by contacting us as described below in Section 14 “How To Contact Us”. After submitting your request, please monitor your email for a verification email. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to granting access to your data in order to protect your privacy and security. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf.
Deletion: You may request that we delete the Personal Information we have collected about you. Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You can make these requests by contacting us as described below in Section 14 “How To Contact Us”. After submitting your request, please monitor your email for a verification email. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to deleting your data in order to protect your privacy and security. If you request that we delete your Personal Information, certain of our products and services may no longer be available to you. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf.
Right to Opt Out of Sale: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information to third parties, as “sale” is defined under the CCPA.
You can make opt out requests by contacting us as described below in Section 14 “How To Contact Us”. After submitting your request, please monitor your email for a verification email. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to granting access to your data in order to protect your privacy and security. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf.
14. How to Contact Us
The Renewal Workshop
Attn: Privacy Team
180 Herman Creek Ln
Cascade Locks, OR 97014