We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
Like our Catalina towels, this luxurious robe is made with an organic linen herringbone gauze on the outside and undyed, highly absorbent micro-loop terry inside. The styling brings together a tailored look and a relaxed fit, with a shawl collar and side-seam pockets. Dog-eared belt loops move up or down to fit the wearer, and inside ties ensure the robe stays closed. A durable, soft, mid-weight layer. This product is true to fit based on our size chart. We recommend washing before use for a true-to-size fit.
- Outside fabric content: 10% organic linen / 90% organic cotton. Inside fabric content: 100% organic cotton micro terry loops.
- Organic cotton is grown and woven in the Aegean region of Turkey. Organic linen is grown in France.
- GOTS certified.
- + Made Safe Certified
- 380 grams per square meter.
- Model is 5'8" wearing a size small in Alpine White.
- We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. Avoid chlorine bleach and fabric softeners. GOTS prohibits chlorine bleach in textile processing, so we use hydrogen peroxide for our whites. Non-chlorine bleaches are best since chlorine can turn cottons yellow and weaken the fiber. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. If you can air-dry your towels, do. It brings the outside in and saves energy. Machine drying is best at a low temperature
Shipping & Returns
Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping. Shipping is $8.00 for purchases up to $300.
If you don't love your purchase for any reason, return it within 60 days of purchase for a full refund.